Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bye Bye San Diego

Our San Diego trip is over. We are heading home tomorrow. I really like this town. We had so much fun at Sea World, The San Diego Zoo and especially just hanging out with Kate. Kate and I have been friends for over 10 years... and we had sooo much fun reminiscing about our high school escapades. Everyone should have a friend like Kate - the kind of friend that you can always 'pick up right where you left off' and have fun no matter what. We also got to meet Kate's new friend Tim. Tim is super-nice, and I am glad he is Kate's friend. Robert agrees.
So, we don't know when we will see Kate again, but rumor has it that Bobby will be out here again next year for this very same conference. I've marked my calendar already - I can't wait! :)

No comments: