Thursday, April 17, 2008

On Alex

A momma's boy in every sense - Alex is my buddy. He hates going to the playroom at the gym, and cries the whole time! He loves to snuggle - I love to watch him rest his head on his daddy's shoulder. He can talk - it's usually jibberish, but he certainly has alot to say, and sometimes it actually sounds like real words!
He LOVES to get into the bathroom - more specifically - the toilet. If I catch him going towards the bathroom, I rush to get to him, and he rushes even faster to stick his hand in the toilet. It's a contest. He usually wins - he's fast. He has radar when the gate at the bottom of the steps is open. He's a climber and will climb on anything he possibly can. He loves the swings at the park, but he must wear a hat because he is the fairest of us all. He'll blow you kisses and wave bye bye (at himself.)
He's sweet and loving and the middle child. As a middle child myself, I can relate. And maybe that's why he's a momma's boy. My Alex.

1 comment:

Michelle Trif said...

Just needed to comment that when I went back to read this it made me cry.