Friday, October 22, 2004

A day off...

Its finally Friday. I have off today, but I probably should have gone to work. I am bored sitting here in the couch, watching tv. My plan was to leave for my parent's house early, but I suppose I'll wait for Bobby to come home from work early this afternoon.

This weekend is Megan and Geoff's wedding. Geez, it seems like they just got engaged! I am so excited for them, but at the same time I am feeling yucky and gross about being *in* the wedding. I'll get past it, its jus a pregnancy thing.

Lil Trif hasn't been moving much... but I have been quite active, so that could be why. I felt a little something sitting here after drinking my OJ. Lil Trif likes the sweet stuff. I read last night online that a fetus can actually taste in the womb... that amniotic fluid can actually take on the taste of some foods (i.e. garlic, onions, or sweet stuff) I think thats pretty cool.

I am having some minor aches and pains in my abdomen, and groin area... round ligament pain I am sure. I can't believe this pregnancy is half over. I can not wait to meet this little baby!

No comments: