Friday, July 01, 2005

Going away

Tomorrow, we will be taking Robert on his first plane ride! We are going to Hilton Head, South Carolina for a week. My friend (and roommate) from college will be getting married there on July 9th, and I am a bridesmaid in her wedding (the token f-a-t bridesmaid! -blah) So we decided to change our annual Myrtle Beach trip to a Hilton Head vacation this year. None of us has ever been there, so we have no idea what to expect. Bobby will golf, of course... and Robert and I will hang out by the pool and at the beach with grandmom (she's coming too!)

I'm both anxious and nervous. Traveling with a baby is going to be hard... but I can't wait to show him off!

I can't remember if I posted that Robert is sleeping through the night now! He goes down at about 9 (some days it earlier) and sleeps until about 5am! Of course, I am up to check on him a few times each night and I need to continue to pump overnight to keep my supply up, so its not like I am getting much more rest anyway... another reason I am looking forward to this vacation!

We'll post from HH, so stay tuned... Robert will be 14 weeks on the 4th of July and he plans to be VERY patriotic!

No comments: