Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All you need is Love

The theme of the day is LOVE:

Today is my and Bobby's 4th wedding anniversary. We celebrated this evening with a nice dinner at MELT. Melt is the kind of restaurant that needs reservations - even on a Wednesday night. I can't remember the last time we ate at a place the required reservations! We are so used to high turnover places that it was almost strange to sit back and relax and enjoy the atmosphere and food - and each other!

On to other news...
Ava and Alex gave each other a hug today. It was the cutest thing ever and I will try to capture it next time it happens - just so I can remind them when they are older that they did, at some point in their innocences, actually love one another.
Last night while giving them baths, I found 3 bite marks on Alex. Ava has been really holding her ground and wants these boys to know she is not to be messed with! I better hurry up with that hug pic!

No comments: