Monday, December 08, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

We bundled up he kids on Saturday and trekked into the wilderness (okay, not really) to find the perfect Christmas Tree. I love this tree. The size is perfect and it fits perfectly in the corner in the Living Room. And it smells so good, too!

Unlike last year's tree... it was HUGE and took up the entire Living room. (see below) The kids had a blast running around the forest (again, not really) and being freezing - runny, snotty noses and all.
After the tree cutting, we went out to eat. This was a first for us... Bobby and me, alone with all three kids in a restaurant (it was really a diner). It was great! The kids were so well behaved and ate so well. It helped that the diner was full of old people who were just enamored by the kids, not to mention the ladies who worked there. Bobby and I high-fived each other as we concluded our mission. And all three kids passed out on the way home.


4 comments:

waterboy14 said...

Lovely family. Good luck with them all. God Bless.

Soniya Morales said...

aww, what cuties. been ages since I last saw them

Lindsay said...

I just stumbled across your blog and feel like I coul dhave written some of your posts myself! I have 4 kids all age 3 and under. My twins are just a little over 3 weeks old now! You kids are adorable!

Lindsay said...

I live in eastern Lancaster County. Are you anywhere close by? I don't know anyone with twins so maybe when I feel as though no one understands, at least I'll know a fellow SAHM blogger and Mommy of twins will understand!