Thursday, March 24, 2005

4 days overdue... the boredom sets in

So, we survived the snowstorm. I slept for a total of 6 hours last night, which is pretty good these days. The baby was quite active as well.

I am bored. It took about a week, and I am really and truely bored out of my skull. I am afraid to leave the house, for fear that my water will break in some randomly public place. I am out of stuff to clean. The bathrooms have been done 3 times in 2 weeks. Yesterday, I pulled everything from the fridge and cleaned it inside and out. If I run the vacuum one more time, the carpet will erode! I guess, if nothing else, at least I'll have a clean house.

I just returned from the gym... i walked 2.5 miles on thetreadmill. It took me 55 minutes. I used to be able to run 5 miles in 40 minutes. Sheesh, I feel like a slug these days! I can't wait to get back in shape. (by the way, the gym is located in our complex, and i was the only one there... no need to worry about broken water!)

And now, I continue to wait. There is still well over 76 hours until induction time. Thats plenty of time for a baby to appear - on its own! So, I'll wait... unhappily. hmph.

No comments: