Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wall Art


There's not a wall in our house that isn't a mess. I try not to leave crayons, pens or other writing utensils out for the kids to get, but the somehow find other items to display their creativity on my walls. They use colored blocks (a birthday gift from Aunt Julie - Thanks, Jule!) or chunky puzzle pieces. Yogurt works well, as does an ice pop wrapper or chocolate milk. We've got it all.
My kids are probably the most creative kids I know. And my house? Well, it's very well decorated, as you can see.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Not to make light of your art but I take great pride in the fact that I'm not the only Mommy who doesn't freak out at this display of creativity from little minds. I embrace the crayons, chaos and crying (to an extent!) because this too shall pass and then I'll be the one crying I'm sure. I drove my the elementary school Coop will go to (in 2 years) today and started crying at the idea! OH MY!