Friday, May 15, 2009

Vroom your Room

I was recently given the opportunity to try and review a new HP Vacuum product which is now on the market.

Vroom has saved my life. I can vacuum crumbs from my kitchen floor with ease. I can suck crumbs from the drawer under my oven and from inside my microwave. I was even able to clean up the spilled salt in my cabinet that had been there - well, lets just say, way too long. And when this happened last week (Thank you, Alex):

I didn't even fret - I knew Vroom would help me out.
Vroom's retractable hose extends 24 feet and can reach most areas of my kitchen.

It sits quietly under my kitchen sink when not in use - unlike my upright vacuum, which usually resides in the upstairs hallway since I don't feel like lugging it down the steps. (honestly, I swear I'll bring it down during one of my 50 trips up and down each day but I usually have 2 arms full of toddlers instead!)

Not only does Vroom do an awesome job, but I was able to install it myself! Okay, I didn't even attempt the part where drilling was involved (putting up the brackets to hold it in place) I left that for my hubby. But, ME a stay at home mom with a degree in journalism was able to hook up Vroom myself! Go me! (Go Vroom, for making it so easy!)

If you want to see Vroom in action, check out www.vroomyourroom.com. And be sure to enter in the monthly giveaway!

Vroom is available where other HP and Dirt Devil products are sold. It retails for about $300. Enter your zip code on the site to find a retailer near you.

No comments: