Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Success

We had a good night last night! Robert had a very good feeding at about 11 and we were all in bed by 11:30. I needed to wake him up to feed him at 2:30am. I had some trouble getting him up... I couldn't believe it! We were up until about 4. Bobby put him back to sleep, with a bit of trouble. I needed to go back to sleep, I couldn't keep my eyes open. Robert slept again until 7am. When I woke up this morning, he was laying on his side. I asked Bobby if he put him to sleep on his side, and he said no. Having worked with infants, I know that rolling over doesn't occur until about 3-4 months of age... wow, if our little guy is trying already, he truely is a genius!

I think we are really getting the hang of this parenting thing. It's certainly challenging, but most definately worth it. Its such a rewarding experience. We love him so much, and he is such a joy.

I swear he is getting bigger each day...

No comments: