Saturday, June 25, 2005

Robert is sick :(

I knew it was bound to happen... I anticipated it, actually. I, myself got sick first (on Wednesday). It started with just a sore throat, then frequent sneezing. Robert started sneezing the next day and I just knew he was getting what I had. I was (and still am) so sad for him. He also developed a bad cough... mostly when he cried. We have been giving him tylenol and letting him rest. Thursday night was a disaster... he slept all day at school and was wide awake and sick all night at home... it was a long night for a sick and sleep deprived mom! Robert stayed home from school with Daddy on Friday and Grandmom Trif came to babysit on Friday night while mom and dad attended a wedding. By then, he seemed to be coming around to his happy self again.

Today, his cough persisted, but he was in great spirits. I hope we cought it before it became something worse. Dr. Novak is on vacation until Tuesday, otherwise I would try to get him an appointment.

As for mommy... well, I am still feeling a bit under the weather. I can't taste or smell anything and my throat is hurting pretty badly.

Poor Bobby... he started feeling it today, as well. We're just a bunch of Sick Trifs. :(

No comments: