Monday, January 05, 2009

new bathroom

For months, I have been telling Bobby that I wanted him to paint the half bath while he was home over the holidays. Well, the holidays came and went. And yesterday - the last day of his vacation, he decided he wanted to paint. I was planning something 'Terra cotta' or 'rust' colored. Bobby disagreed. So I let him chose the color. He spent a long time (more than 10 minutes!) matching the cabinet and counter with 'the perfect color' from a ton of paint chips (thanks, Soniya!) He finally chose a color called 'Cafe Mocha.' Sounds cozy, right?

So, I present to you, Cafe Mocha:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's Pink. PINK! We are in agreement that it's a nice color overall. It kind of reminds me of Grandma's house. It's livable. Not at all what we envisioned for the bathroom, but it will do until potty training takes it's toll and we'll need to repaint anyway.

We;; finish it off with crown moulding and some accessories next weekend. Can't say that I love it, but it will do. Anything is better that the embarrassingdirtygrossness that it was before!

1 comment:

Soniya Morales said...

it is kind of pink but wait till it settles in, then it'll look more cafe mocha