Monday, January 05, 2009

This blog post has been brought to you by...

I'm on a roll today... making up for lost time.

Two dumb things I have wanted to blog about:

/begin commercial #1/
Do you suffer from dry hands in the winter??? Every winter my hands (usually my right more than my left) get cracked and dry around my knuckles. It has gotten worse as I have gotten older. Since I can't stop washing dishes or changing diapers I have had to live with this condition.
I decided to try some of my face lotion, which is very mild, on my hands. Within days, my hands are back to normal - smooth and soft! I use Purpose lotion on my face (and now my hands) and I recommend you do too if you suffer from dry cracked hands in the winter.
/end commercial #1/

/begin commercial #2/
Do your kids hate the end piece on the loaf of bread? My kids (and my hubby) won't eat it. BUT I have discovered if I use if on a grilled cheese sandwich, crust side in, the kids can't tell the difference. And I feel great because I have saved those two pieces of bread from ending up in the trash!
/end commercial #2/

Thanks for reading, and have a super day! :)

No comments: