Monday, February 11, 2008

Life with FIVE under 4 - day 2 (part 1)

Much better night last night! Bobby swaddled Linus and he slept soundly in the pack and play from 8pm until 4am! I kept waking up to check on him - certain that something had to be wrong. I gave him cereal last night and I am wondering if that made a difference (I never believe those old wive's tales) Robert and Oliver slept in the guest bed again. They both woke up once in the night at about the same time. Robert came into our room to get us, and Oliver just cried a bit for him mom and dad but went right back to sleep.
It's just after 2pm and the house is quiet and still. Everyone is asleep! I've managed to amaze myself! Jon and Kate plus 8, you've got nothin' on me!
Other accomplishments today:
I've changed 8 poopie diapers, clipped some coupons, took a shower, bathed the boys and washed and changed the sheets on our bed and Alex and Ava's cribs. Thank goodness for naps! Coffee reheat count: 7. I'm wishing I had more coffee right now!
Bobby has class tonight after work, so he will be home late. I imagine I'll probably be ready to crash sometime after 7pm.
We tried a photo shoot this morning. How is it that the younger kids are the ones actually looking at the camera?

No comments: