Thursday, February 28, 2008

A year in review

It's been a year since these twins entered the world. Our lives have been flipped upside down - in the best way ever! I can't even imagine life without them or life with just one baby - how weird is that?
I thought I'd take this opportunity to share some twin math as we reflect on their first year of life:
Approx # of diapers changed: 4380
Approx # of diapers that were poops: 2390
Approx # of bottles made/washed: 4160
Money spent on diapers: $1585.00
Money spent on formula: $7000.00
Kisses given daily: 67
Hours spent cuddling: 1480
Hours spent talking in baby talk: 2500
Hour lost in sleep: 1095

This has been the best and most rewarding years of my life and boy how it's flown by! I have 3 healthy and happy children that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world!
Happy Birthday Alex and Ava!

No comments: