Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Alarm clocks

A few nights ago, Alex was running a low grade fever - and well, you know how that goes. We gave him Tylenol before bed and decided to set the alarm for 12:45am to check and re-dose him if necessary.
It had come to my attention, just then, that I had not used an alarm clock in a few years. I had no idea how to use the dual alarm clock in our bedroom - not that it is complicated in any way, but half asleep, I'm bound to ruin the settings and- that could be a problem. Not to mention the problems that would follow - like my husband oversleeping and missing the van-pool for work.

Bobby gave me a crash course and we were good to go.

Just another example of how mommy-hood has changed my life. I no longer need an electronic alarm clock. I've birthed 3 of my own personal time bombs.

No comments: