Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Alex and Pape sharing some watermelon - yum!
Ava stole some chicken right off the dinner table!

This is self explanatory... (He was the only one who would cooperate enough to have his picture taken. ) Gram bought this shirt and wants to have all of her grandkids pictures taken in it, because 'you just never know...'

Alex totally uses a fork to eat his meals. It requires a lot of concentration on his part, but he's pretty patient. He's been very generous giving out hugs and kisses lately. I'm going to miss them when I am in Hawaii.
Ava will point to her nose, eyes and belly when you ask her. Today, while reading to her, I asked her to identify some animals. She is pretty good at that. She follows directions really well, and seems to always want to help me. It's very cute.
Robert now has his very own library card. Last week, we checked out Caps for Sale, Twinnies, You'll Grow Soon, Alex and The Three Pigs. We will go back tomorrow for Story Time and pick out some new books.

Oh, and Alex's blood work came back just fine. So, no worries there! I feel like he has another ear infection coming on. He's been pulling on his right ear a ton. Whatever happens, I hope it happens in the next week - before my trip!

No comments: