Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Home

Hawaii was WONDERFUL! I had a fantastic time with my girlfriends - Kate was a gorgeous bride and it was so great to see her again. I always miss her so much!
I snorkeled, and saw manta rays. I had a massage outside with the ocean in front of me. I saw a man juggle fire and I now know how to open a coconut. I re-united with an old grade school chum, and even made a new friend.
The time was perfect for a get-away. I wish Bobby was there to experience the beauty and relaxation I had on my mommy-vaca. But he had an experience of his own - he bonded with the kids in a whole new way - I noticed it almost immediately when I got home. I didn't realize how much I missed the kids until I saw their little faces.
Maybe next time I'll take them with me....
then again, maybe not.

1 comment:

colleen said...

Hi Trifs! Glad you had a great time in Hawaii. You look fabulous by the way. I am very jealous! :)